WEST MICHIGAN — (FOX 17) — It’s no secret that there hasn’t been much snow here in West Michigan, but for the most part, the rest of our state is also way below normal on snowfall as well.
Here is a look at some of the totals and departure from normal so far this season.
- Grand Rapids: 7.8″, 23.6″ below normal
- Muskegon: 8.2″, 29.5″ below normal
- Marquette: 49.8″, -27.5″ below normal
- Sault St. Marie: 53.4″, 0.2″ above normal
- Detroit: 11.0, 1.0″ below normal
There aren’t any significant snows on the way for the next week to 10 days, so it’s likely the snow deficit will continue. For the latest forecast any time, visit http://www.fox17online.com/weather
FOX 17 predicted 57″ of snow this season, the lowest of any other source in the area.