A comprehensive review of actions to take and points to consider when planning for back to school as a parent, guardian, or caretaker:
- Planning for In-Person Classes: Being watchful for signs of illness in your student, preparing your student on precautions, points to consider on face coverings.
- Mental Health & Social-Emotional Wellbeing Considerations: Preparing your student and family for ways school and learning will be different, ways to be involved in school when you can’t be there, items and ideas on what to check on at your school.
- Planning for Virtual or At-home Learning: Specific steps to take to prepare this big change.
- Setting up for Virtual or At-Home Learning: Getting ready for at-home learning.
- Resources to Navigate Stress and Uncertainty