The intersection of Kalamazoo Avenue and Hall Street in Grand Rapids will be closed, as well as parts of both Burton Street and Alger Street.
All three projects are connected to utility work.
Kalamazoo Ave at Hall St intersection closed May 6-11
- The intersection will be completely closed, with no turns.
- Gas main replacement in the intersection.
- Detours: Eastbound and westbound use Franklin St between Eastern and Plymouth avenues. Northbound and southbound use Fuller Ave. Between Adams and Fish streets.
Alger St. closed between Jefferson Dr. And Madison Ave. May 6-8.
- Gas main replacement.
- Detours: Use Burton St between Division and Madison avenues.
Burton St closed east of Division Ave to Jefferson Ave. May 11-18.
- Utility work.
- Detour: Use Alger St. Between Division and Eastern avenues.