1. Grand Rapids-based Anna's House is adding another restaurant in Okemos.
The popular breakfast and brunch restaurant's new location will be on Grand River Avenue near Dobie Road.
It's expected to open in this spring with about 30 workers being hired.
Anna's house already has eight locations around Michigan in Metro Grand Rapids, Holland, Kalamazoo, and on the east side of the state.
2. The annual Winter Market in Holland is returning this weekend.
More than two dozen vendors will be at the Holland Civic Center from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday.
This will continue the first and third Saturday of every month until April. There will be everything from fresh produce, to locally made foods.
The event is cash only, but there will be an ATM on site in case shoppers forget.
To see which vendors will be participating, go to the market's website or follow them on social media.
3. The Cheesecake Factory is moving its way into the freezer section with a new dessert, ice cream!
It's releasing an "at home ice cream line" that comes in seven flavors: key lime, strawberry, salted caramel, cookies and cream, birthday cake, original, and chocolate.
All of the flavors will be sold in 14-ounce cartons for $5.
4. Don't skip breakfast this morning, because it's National Bagel Day!
Millions of bagels are eaten each year in America. According to Thomas' Bagel, the most popular flavors are plain, everything, blueberry and cinnamon, and cinnamon raisin.
The flavors don't stop there, popular toppings are cream cheese, butter, jellies, meat, eggs, cheese, and more.
Be sure to stop by your local bagel shop or supermarket to celebrate.
5. As the generations in America change, one noticeable trend is developing in the gap between previous Baby Boomers and Millennials, the abandonment of a long-standing tradition.
Millennials seem to no longer be interested in collecting family china, handed down over the generations.
Keeping grandmother's china doesn't mean what it used to mean.
Also Millennials don't want formal dinners anymore, they move more often, china feels outdated for them, and it takes more care to maintain.