1. Free donuts and coffee for all educators next week, courtesy of Krispy Kreme, for Educator Appreciation Week.
Krispy Kreme says it's their way of saying thank you, "for all that you do."
On top of that, Krispy Kreme will also give everyone who orders a dozen donuts an extra special "Straight-A" dozen on Tuesday, August 11.
For more information about the giveaway, visit KrispyKreme.com.
2. Mary Free Bed YMCA is hosting Sports Day for kids with disabilities. They set up shop right outside their building, giving kids the chance to play lacrosse, tennis, softball, and some other games too.
This is essentially a replacement to Mary Free Bed's Junior Wheelchair Sports Camp, which typically runs an entire week.
The day camp was a bit smaller and divided into different age groups. While it did come with a few challenges, organizers say they're happy to have the kids out for a little fun.
3. Summer is garage sale season in West Michigan, and one teacher is putting a unique spin on the event in order to help her students.
She's an art teacher at Crossroads Middle School. Channeling her frustration about an uncertain school year, she soon had a pretty decent number of items to give away and decided to hold a garage sale. There's no bartering because everything is free.
She just asked that people donate art supplies instead, or buy items off her Amazon Wishlist to help her students. Because whether they're remote or in person, she says those supplies will be needed more than ever.
4. Grab the mini marshmallows and your favorite comfy sweater. If you're dreaming of fall, Swiss Miss has you covered. They combined two of our fall favorites to create the ultimate cold weather beverage.
Swiss Miss Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa Mix will be arriving on store shelves the last week in August and will be available through the end of the year.
The mix is made from premium imported cocoa and pumpkin spice flavoring with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, preservatives, or colors.
A box of eight envelopes will retail around $2.50.
5. Thirsty Thursday is here! So raise your glass and celebrate National IPA Day.
India Pale Alea is one of the most popular types of beers, making a big resurgence.
IPA dates back to the 1700s. Adding hops to ale while shipping beer to India added longevity.
So when you grab an IPA today, make sure you use the hashtag, #NationalIPADay.