1. A local fitness studio is hosting a workout on the Blue Bridge in downtown Grand Rapids on Monday afternoon.
Barre Code Grand Rapids is holding the event from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
While the in-person event is sold out, you can still attend virtually. Tickets can be purchased via Eventbrite to participate in the Livestream.
Instructors will blend together three different class styles: cardio, strength training, and kickboxing.
A portion of all ticket sales will be donated to HQ in Grand Rapids, which is an organization that serves as a drop-in center for homeless youth.
You have until 2 p.m. today to purchase those tickets for the virtual event.
2. A new brew has arrived at Founder's Detroit and Grand Rapid's taprooms.
Unraveled IPA will come in 15 packs only at those locations but 12 cans will be available across the country. It will also be on draft.
Larger A16 ounce cans will come out in September.
Unraveled is dry-hopped with traditional pellets and a lupine powder, bringing you unique flavors and aromatics. It's in the 6.6 percent range.
3. This week employers will be looking to fill hundreds of positions at a job fair in Grand Rapids.
It's going to be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m .on Wednesday at WSI Workforce Strategies Inc. on 28th Street.
Some of the positions include food service, manufacturing, aerospace, and facility services.
To help speed up the process, job seekers should bring two forms of identification and be prepared to pass a drug screening.
People will also need to wear face masks inside the building. Those who don't have one will be provided with one.
They'll also take your temperature on the way in.
4. An animal shelter in Saginaw is posting these imaged from a dog's maternity photoshoot.
Her name is Jazz, and she's currently a resident of Saginaw County Animal Care and Control.
The shelter says her pups won't be up for adoption until they're born. Then the family will need forever homes.
5. Forget eating cereal just for breakfast, you can now enjoy it with your favorite snack: popcorn.
SmartFoods new Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix combines air-popped popcorn tossed in Sweet Berry Goodness with real Cap'n Crunch Berries.
The snack has 140 calories per service, and it's available in stores now for a limited time.