GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — New road projects Wednesday will cause lane closures mainly in the middle of the day, with the exception of a new project in Allegan County.
Lake Michigan Drive
- New pavement markings between I-196 and Wilson Avenue.
- Originally scheduled to begin July 16, lane closures will appear next week, July 21-25.
- Work on southbound US-31 from Laketon Avenue to Sherman Boulevard.
- Lane closures 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- At the same time, the ramp from Laketon Avenue to southbound US-31 closed.
M-222 Allegan County
- Road work through August 8 between downtown Allegan and US-131
- Flag crews will control traffic eastbound and westbound