LAKEVIEW, Mich.(Feb. 22, 2014)- The Village of Lakeview, just off of M-46 in Montcalm County, is embracing Mother Nature and invites all of you to their 2014 Winterfest Saturday, Feb. 22.
- 8a.m. to 3 p.m. :Dozens of vintage snowmobiles will line up at the north end of town near the old Bollinger’s car dealership
- P.R.I.D.E. Plunge- Lakeside Park, sign up at Noon, jumping starts at 1p.m. Proceeds go toward enhancing physical fitness and nutrition in the community.
- Lakeview Winterfest Vendor Fairs : 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, corner of Lincoln Avenue and Tamarack Road along with at Lakeview Middle School
- Shoppers will love the cute stores downtown
- 8p.m. Live Music: Free Flight will perform everything from Classic Rock and Beyond at McKenna’s Village Restaurant