GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Donations to Mercy Health of medical supplies can now be dropped off at seven branches of Lake Michigan Credit Union.
Donations must be new and in original packaging, including powered air-purifying respirator (PAPR) supplies, N95 and CAPR masks, gloves, face shields, disinfectant wipes (Lysol or Clorox), hand sanitizer, and isolation (ISO) gowns.
Donations can be dropped at boxes provided by Two Men and A Truck:
- 28th Street (Cascade) Branch, 5701 28th St. SE, Grand Rapids
- Broadmoor Branch, 7175 Broadmoor Ave. SE, Caledonia
- Knapp's Corner Branch, 2024 Celebration Ave., Grand Rapids
- Rockford Branch, 2335 10 Mile Rd. NE, Rockford
- Lake Michigan Drive Branch, 2720 Lake Michigan Dr. NW, Grand Rapids
- Muskegon Branch, 925 W. Sherman Blvd., Muskegon
- Norton Shores Branch, 1619 Mt. Garfield Rd., Muskegon
Donations can also be dropped off at Mercy Health locations:
- Saint Mary's, loading and receiving dock, 200 Jefferson Ave. SE, Grand Rapids (located on the west side of Lafayette Ave SE, between Cherry and Wealthy Streets. All donated supplies should be delivered to the attention of Adam James. Once you arrive at the dock, call 616-685-6111 Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m. or 616-685-6114.)
- Mercy Campus, main entrance, 1500 E. Sherman Blvd., Muskegon
- Lakeshore Campus, screening entrance via Emergency Room, 72 S. State St., Shelby