GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Gilda’s LaughFest is canceling the remainder of its events due to the cornavirus.
The events were scheduled to take place March 13-15.
"We recognize the need to protect our community from the potential spread of COVID-19 and will follow the recommendations set by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, which encourages the cancelation or postponement of large gatherings," LaughFest said this morning.
The following events will be re-secheduled by LaughFest:
- Maria Bamford at Wealthy Theatre
- Fortune Feimster at Fountain Street Church
- Signature event featuring Jeff Foxworthy at DeVos Place
- Rockin’ Home Grown at The Intersection
- River City Improv at Wealthy Theatre
LaughFest will release details on the re-scheduled shows at "a later date."
Tickets will be honored for the re-scheduled shows, or ticket holders can request a refund at their point of purchase.