ZEELAND, Mich. — Farmers markets continue to open in West Michigan, thanks to Governor Whitmer’s executive order that designated farmers markets to be essential services.
Zeeland Farmers Market is the latest market to announce its 2020 schedule, opening May 23.
The market will run each Saturday May 23 – September 26 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The market will be held in Elm Street Park in Zeeland, at the corner of Elm and Cherry streets.
As with other current markets, there will be rules associated with COVID-19 issues:
- One entrance and exit to control capacity.
- Social distancing of at least six feet.
- Do not visit the market if you or someone you reside with has been ill in the last 14 days.
- Wear a mask.
- Restrict visitors to one per family.
- Wash hands at the hand washing station upon entering and leaving the market.