BATTLE CREEK, Mich. — Free COVID-19 testing will be available to Calhoun County residents Saturday and Sunday.
The tests will take place at Kellogg Community College, 450 North Avenue in Battle Creek each day 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Residents do not have to be showing coronavirus symptoms nor exposed to a positive case.
- Enter from Roosevelt Avenue to the north parking lot.
- Anyone under 18 must be with parent or guardian who can give verbal permission.
- Wear a face covering and maintain social distancing.
- Drive-thru or walk-up. Free rides available on Battle Creek Transit route 2# Emmett-East Avenue every 30 minutes (Saturday only).
- Test results will take a few days.
The testing is a cooperative service of the Calhoun County Public Health Department, the Michigan National Guard—which is assisting with tests across the state—the City of Battle Creek, and the Community Emergency Response Team.