LANSING, Mich. — Gov. Gretchen Whitmer on Saturday announced 13 new expanded coronavirus drive-through testing sites.
Two of them are in West Michigan - in Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo.
Whitmer said this will provide "greater access to residents across Michigan and a new lab will speed up test results."
The 13 are as follows:
- Atlanta (between Gaylord and Alpena): Thunder Bay Community Health Service, 11899 M-32, 989-733-6827.
- Bad Axe: Great Lakes Bay Health Centers, 876 N. Van Dyke Rd, 989-623-0137.
- Battle Creek: Grace Health, 181 W. Emmett St., 269-441-3463.
- Bay City: Great Lakes Bay Health Centers, 3884 Monitor Rd, 989-671-2000.
- Benton Harbor: InterCare Community Health Network, 800 M-139, 855-869-6900.
- Detroit: Details to come.
- Flint (Open beginning on Wednesday): Atwood Stadium, parking lot entrance off West 1st Street, details to come.
- Grand Rapids: Cherry Health, 200 Sheldon Street SE, 616-965-8347.
- Jackson: Center for Family Health, 505 N. Jackson St., 517-748-5363.
- Kalamazoo: Family Health Center, 117 W Paterson St., 269-488-0804.
- Lansing: Ingham Community Health Centers, 2316 S. Cedar St., 517-887-4517.
- Saginaw: Great Lakes Bay Health Centers, 501 Lapeer Ave., 989-293-3492.
- Traverse City: Northwest Michigan Health Services, 10767 Traverse Highway, 231-642-5292.