LANSING, Mich. — Twenty more employers in Michigan have been cited for violating COVID-19 safety protocols, according to Michigan State Police.
Among them are a handful of West Michigan businesses. They are:
- Kortman Masonry, Inc. in Grandville (fined $2,000)
- Victor Carmona Services, LLC in Allendale (fined $1,000)
- Jose Torres Construction, LLC in Grand Rapids (fined $9,000)
- Eastbrook Homes Inc. in Grand Rapids (fined $5,500)
- C&M Exterior, LLC in Kalamazoo (fined $6,100)
- Michigan Web Press DBA Stafford Media Solutions in Greenville (fined $7,800)