The challenges families face during the pandemic result in many of them reaching out to outside sources for help; something they never thought they'd ever do. North Kent Connect is here to help families in West Michigan with basic needs, and there are ways the community can reach out and help these families too.
North Kent Connect is committed to making families' holidays a bit brighter by helping them pay for rent, utilities, clothing, food, and more.
North Kent Connect will provide three things for families this holiday season:
- A basket of personal hygiene, cleaning, and laundry supplies.
- A basket of holiday food (turkey, pie, fresh vegetables, etc.)
- The opportunity to shop at the special client-only Christmas Store where the new and gently-used clothing, sheets, blankets, and toys are 50 percent off the already low prices.
Want to help families in need this holiday season? Contact Grant Harden at (616)-866-3478 ext. 345, or email@example.com to get started with one of these three options:
- Make a monetary donation to North Kent Connect. These funds are used to help clients with rent, utilities, food, and other needs.
- Host an online drive to raise money using QGiv as a group or organization.
- Collect new, unwrapped toys, sheets/blankets, and bath towels to be sold at very affordable prices at their client-only Christmas store.