1. Grand Rapids' first medical marijuana facility is celebrating its grand opening today .
Fluresh Cannabis Provisioning Center has officially opened its doors. It's located right off 131 and Hall Street on Grand Rapids' Southwest side.
The first 50 patients through the door will get a free gift with a $20 purchase.
Veterans, seniors, and students will also get 10 percent off with a valid ID.
This is not for recreational sales, so customers must have a medical card.
2. A cute corgi from West Michigan is walking-the-walk at one of the most prestigious dog shows in the nation. A Hamilton corgi is invited to New York City for the prestigious Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, the second largest continually held sporting event in the United States.
Crissy the corgi is currently ranked the number four corgi in the nation. If Crissy wins best of breed, she will move on to several rounds leading up to best in show, which is nationally televised from Madison Square Garden.
The Westminster Dog Show is streaming online all weekend through Tuesday, so make sure to cheer on Crissy to Best In Show.
3. Mel Trotter Ministries is teaming up with a production company to make a movie called "One Life At A Time."
Dean Cain, who's best known for his role as Superman on television, will be the movie's main character.
The film will highlight the importance of awareness of homelessness in West Michigan and battling the misconceptions surrounding it. Mel Trotter says they'll also be casting estras, and otoher actors in late April.
Production on the film will begin in June.
4. Ladies, Quiznos has its own proposal for you after popping the question to your man. Quiznos wants to leap into your big day with an all-you-can-eat sandwich buffet.
If ladies propose marriage on February 29, Leap Day, and capture the moment, they could win.
Search Quiznos and "Take the Leap Year Plunge" online, go to the site and follow directions to enter. The proposal must be hashtagged with #SayYesToQuiznos on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to qualify.
Pictures much be submitted on February 29, and the winner will be chosen by March 31. The "Leap Day" marriage tradition for ladies goes back to the 5th century, when men "waiting too long" to make marriage proposals.
5. Coca-Cola is releasing a new flavor they're hoping people will fall in love with just in time for Valentine's Day.
The beverage company is bringing together an iconic duo- cherry and vanilla- to make one tasty soda.
Coca-Cola says the inspiration for its new flavor comes from the fans, with the company's freestyle data claiming customers have been mixing these two flavors more than any others.
Cherry Vanilla Coke and Cherry Vanilla Coke Zero will hit store shelves in bottles and cans starting on Monday.