If you missed the carnival food drive-thru at Woodland Mall last time or wish you could go again, you're in luck. It's coming back, and this time with a new set of menu choices to fit the fall season.
New treats include:
- Apple cider slushies
- Fall spice-flavored cotton candy
- Caramel apples with fall season colored sprinkles
- Maple-flavored and apple butter-flavored dipping sauce for corn dogs and chicken tenders
- Pumpkin spice deep-fried Twinkies
- S'mores-flavored popcorn
- Caramel apple topping for elephant ears
The Drive-Thru Fall Food Festival is taking place now through September 13 from noon to 8 p.m.