There's a lot of unique tech gifts on the market this year that will spark joy in any friend or family member.
Michelle Gilbert from Comcast came by with a bunch of new gadgets that will look great in your home or under the Christmas tree.
- Different colors for siblings
- Pop Sockets
- Great for traveling. Prop up the phone for watching, reading or navigating.
- Headphones: Variety of styles and price points
- If everyone is watching their own show – whether it’s in the living room or in the hotel room, headphones ensure everyone gets to enjoy their own show.
- Variety of kinds and (price points): in the ear, on-ear, over-ear, Bluetooth, corded.
Devices: Bring your own or buy from us
- Samsung Note 10, iPhone, Apple Watch, and more are available to buy at any Comcast location. Or if you want an upgrade, trade it in!
Improve WiFi Signal: xFi Pods
- Depending on how large your home is and where you do the most entertaining, you may want to consider some sort of network extender. (Maybe in the garage or man cave or spare bedroom where a guest will be staying.)
Home Automation: Cameras, locks, lights
- Cameras can also help you confirm when a package has been delivered.
- There are several smart locks available that allow you to open the door so your helpful person can put your package in your home out of access from porch pirates.
- Smart lighting is convenient. Think of all of the lights in your home, the number of corresponding light switches, and the amount of time you spend each day—especially at night—making the rounds in your home to make sure they’re off. With smart lighting, those days are over.