GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Even though some closed-down roadways have recently reopened, West Michigan road construction projects are still causing major road and lane shutdowns for traffic.
That’s true not only for Byron Township in the Grand Rapids area, but also Allegan.
This weekend’s line-up of West Michigan road work projects includes the following throughout the area:
76th Street closed in Byron Township
- 76th Street closed between Clyde Park Avenue and Gordon Industrial Drive.
- Closed completely through Nov. 6.
- Widening of street and replacement of Buck Creek bridge.
Bridge work on M-89 over the Kalamazoo River in Allegan
- M-89 Marshall Street over the Kalamazoo River
- Lane closures now through Nov. 29.