WEST MICHIGAN — Supermarket company SpartanNash announced what they call a “new look and a bold, fun personality” for several area Family Fare stores.
Th stores recently underwent a combined over $18M in renovations and rebranding.
“SpartanNash has been headquartered in West Michigan for more than 100 years, and we couldn’t think of a better place to unveil our new Family Fare brand and all that it has to offer,” SpartanNash President and CEO Dave Staples said in a statement.
Changes for the chain include a new logo and mission statement, committing them to providing low cost options for healthy foods, produce sourced from local farms, and personal shoppers who will learn guest preferences to improve curb-side pick-up and at-home delivery.
New to the stores will be Betty Kaye’s BBQ, in-store taqueritas, and the Fresh Divide, a service where produce picked by guests can be cut to order for free while they shop as well as several pre-cut choices.
“Our Family Fares continue to offer selection, quality and freshness throughout the store, with new and exciting elements that allow our store guests to browse, discover and even indulge with unique offerings, local products and everyday values you can’t find anywhere else.” Staples said.
Stores featuring the new Family Fare branding include:
- 6370 Lake Michigan Drive in Allendale
- 2245 84th St. SW in Byron Center
- 1181 W. Randall in Coopersville
- 6480 28th Ave. in Georgetown Township
- 1415 E Fulton St. in Grand Rapids
- 5241 Northland Drive in Grand Rapids
- 2755 Lake Michigan Drive in Grand Rapids
- 1225 Leonard NE in Grand Rapids
- 4325 Breton Road SE in Grand Rapids
- 3960 44th St. SW in Grandville
- 1185 S. Washington in Holland
- 993 Butternut Dr. in Holland
- 5221 Cherry Ave. in Hudsonville
- 1965 Baldwin St. in Jenison
- 6127 Kalamazoo Drive SE in Kentwood
- 2275 Health Drive SW in Wyoming
- 2900 Burlingame Ave. SW in Wyoming
- 9479 Riley St. in Zeeland