NEWAYGO, Mich. — Portions of West Michigan are still dealing with impacts of damaging floods.
Officials advise there has been thousands in damages, with dozens of washouts and multiple failed culverts.
Newaygo County residents are likely to run into road closures including:
- 12 Mile between Maple Island and Dickinson
- Luce Avenue and 80th
- Croswell Avenue just north of 48th
- Ramshorn north of 32nd to City
- Dickison Avenue between Baseline and 8th
- 80th between Baseline and Luce. Osborn between Baseline and 1 Mile
- Osborn Avenue and 2 Mile
- Baldwin between 8th Street and Baseline