1. The full ballot recount was supposed to start today in some Michigan counties after Green Party candidate Jill Stein officially filed a request for one, but it's been delayed.
Donald Trump's campaign filed an objection, so officials in Lansing are hearing arguments from both sides to see whether of not the recounts should continue.
Thursday, president-elect Trump issued a 36-page objection to this recount. It's a move that delays, and could stop the recount altogether.
The board of state canvassers will meet Friday morning inside the State Capitol to hear arguments from both Trump and Stein's campaign.
If the board resolves the objection, there won't be a recount. If they don't adopt it, the recount will start next Tuesday.
2. The countdown is on for Western Michigan University Broncos to fight for the MAC Championship.
Many throughout the Kalamazoo community helped send the team off Thursday morning as they made their way over to Ford Field to face the Ohio Bobcats.
Despite the rain, fans gathered for the soggy send off. Many say they are confident Coach Fleck will lead the Broncos to another win and be crowned champions.
The 13th ranked, 12 and 0 Broncos meet the unranked, 8 and 4 Bobcats for kickoff at 7 p.m. on EPSN 2.
3. The weather is starting to get colder, and Guiding Light needs help to keep people warm this winter.
They're looking for donations of hats, coats, and gloves. Guiding Light is running low on supplies, so they would like to stock up so no person suffers during our Michigan winters.
If you'd like to donate, these items can be dropped off at 255 South Division Avenue. Or if you'd rather donate cash to the cause, visit LifeOnTheStreet.com
4. A new study says that Michigan has some of the best drivers in the nation.
The insurance website "Quote Wizard" looked at stats on deadly accidents, DUI's, and speeding tickets from the Federal Highway Administration.
Michigan ranked fourth for having the best drivers in the country. The states ahead of Michigan are Florida, Mississippi, and Rhode Island came in at number one.
Utah ranked as the worst state, and Ohio ranked as the worst state for speeders.
5. Santa got a makeover that will make you say "hippy holidays."
Santa's now a hipster, and he's hanging out at Portland's Pioneer Place Mall in Oregon.
Instead of a jolly red suit, hipster Santa wears black glasses, blue jeans and a sweater. He's also got tattoos, piercings and a man bun. He's even got naughty or nice tats on his arms.
He'll be at the mall through December 22nd.