Getting the kids back into the daily school routine can be stressful, but with these products you might find yourself getting through the day just a bit easier. Mom blogger and entrepreneur Sherri French showed us some must-have items needed for back to school.
Spbang Reusable Bags- $9.99
- Unique and durable reusable bags that are made in the U.S.A.
- The ‘notes’ bags allow parents to write notes or kids to color directly on the bag using non-permanent markers.
- Easy to wash on the bottom rack of the dishwasher.
- Saves the environment, and families save money.
Sticky Bellies Picture Me Proud Memory Cards- $19.99
- From the first day of school to the last, capture your child’s biggest moments with these Picture Me Proud memory cards.
- Head to the playroom, grab some markers and fill in all of the milestone details. Have your child hold up the board and say, "Cheese!"
Flatbox by Solvetta Lunchbox- $19.95, Icepacks- $11.95
- The Flatbox Lunchbox is machine washable! Just toss it in the washing machine and you have a clean lunchbox.
- The lunchbox easily converts to a place mat for all ages.
- Thick high quality heat resistant neoprene, with extra EVA insulation in the sides.
Funbites Food Cutters- $9.99 (As seen on Shark Tank)
- Award winning FunBites creates bite-sized food that even the pickiest eaters can't resist.
- Works on any kid friendly food like pancakes, cheese, sandwiches, fruit, brownies and more!
- Each set comes with curved blade cutter to cut through any food and a matching popper top to pop out the bite-sized fun!
- BPA free, dishwasher Safe, and made in the U.S.A.
Hair Fairy 'No Tangles' Pillowcases- $30
- Sleeping on Hair Fairy pillowcase prevents dreaded morning hair tangles and bedhead.
- It makes morning brushing tear-free and stress free for both kids and their parents.
- Is the only "no tangles" pillowcase for kids and comes with Harriet the Hair Fairy tucked in the corner pocket.
Parking Pal Magnet with Safety Book- $12.99
- Eight different fun colorful designs that kids love.
- Kids catch on very quickly how to use the parking pal.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Lunchbox Love- $2.99 per unit (per one volume of Lunchbox Love)
- Each card contains a positive message from mom or dad like "I love spending time with you" or "be kind" and a fun fact, joke or riddle on the back. We never repeat a fun fact, joke or riddle so you can buy all our Lunchbox Love for Kids packs and they'll always be fresh.
- They donate thousands of meals to Feeding America.
- The goal is to spread love, encouragement and fun with every card, and help parents stay connected with their kids.
Beatrix NY Percival the Dino Bento Box and Juju the Ladybug Bento Box- $22.00 each
- Beatrix's darling, eco-friendly ladybug bento box is made from natural rice husk fiber, not plastic. It's biodegradable! It will break down in about 90 days if buried in a landfill, rather than sitting around in the environment for hundreds of years like plastic.
- Air-tight to keep lunch and snacks fresh and clean and includes a removable divider for flexible lunch options and an elastic strap to keep the lid extra secure.
- The bento box exceeds all U.S. and E.U. safety standards. Tested PVC free, phthalate free, lead free and BPA free.
Peaceable Kingdom Games- $15.99
- Co-Operative Board Games like Friends & Neighbors, The Fairy Game, Memory Palace, Hoot Owl Hoot, and Dinosaur Escape.
- Teaches kids skills such as matching, strategy, decision making, empathy, compassion, memory, and story telling.
Easy Daysies Magnetic Daily Visual Schedules for Kids- $12.97
- Easy stress-free mornings happen with Easy Daysies! The Award Winning Easy Daysies® Magnetic Daily Schedules helps kids become more co-operative, confident and more independent by showing the “shape of the day”. Use these great magnets for a single routine, like bed time or after school routine, or plan the whole day!
- This mom/teacher-created product, made with 70% recycled materials, help children feel safe & confident knowing what is happening next!
- Wonderful for helping kids of any age, and children with special needs, deal with event transition, executive functioning and anxiety.