1. Someone is waking up a multi-millionaire this morning after buying the only winning ticket in the $487 million Powerball jackpot.
A supermarket in New Hampshire sold the winning ticket, and they're going to get about $75,000 for being the lucky seller.
This jackpot was the second largest single winning ticket in Powerball history, and the largest jackpot someone has won in New Hampshire.
So far, the winner still hasn't come forward, and a lottery spokesperson is suggesting that the person find legal and financial advice before doing so.
The lump sum option is roughly $330 million.
2. A local girl is pretty happy this morning, because she just hit an important goal: raising enough money to send a veteran to Washington D.C.
Izzy's been selling lemonade in Kalamazoo, trying to raise at least $500 for the Talons Out Honor Flight.
She reached that goal on Sunday. Thanks to her efforts, a veteran will get to visit the World War II memorial at the nation's capital.
Izzy says she did this just because she likes helping people.
3. If you're trying to "catch 'em all," you'll want to head to Fifth Third Ballpark for Pokémon Go Night!
The West Michigan Whitecaps have caught the craze and are offering several activities tonight including a gym battle, a photo contest, a scavenger hunt, and a hatch your egg walk.
Plus, players can get half off reserve tickets to the game. You just have to show your app at the box office.
The gates open at 6 p.m. and the game starts at 7 p.m., against the Lake County Captains of Ohio.
4. Here's your chance to meet former Detroit Tiger pitcher Dave Rozema.
The GRCC graduate who played for both the Tigers and the Texas Rangers will be at American Char in Zeeland from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday night.
You can bring something for him to autograph, plus you'll be able to take pictures with him as well.
It's a free event but you’re asked to make donations to benefit LAUP, a non-profit organization that helps serve the Latin American community in Holland.
5. Little Caesars is looking to get into the breakfast business.
According to M-Live, the Detroit-based pizza chain is testing out new breakfast pizza sandwiches in select locations across the country.
This includes one location in Horton, Michigan which is about 10 miles southwest of Jackson.
The sandwiches include egg and cheese, bacon, egg and cheese, and sausage, egg and cheese. They come between two bread-like slices that resemble a pizza crust.