Amtrak Train Days
● On Saturday, July 25, the Amtrak Exhibit Train is pulling into the Grand Rapids Amtrak Station from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
● Free self-guided tour through Amtrak’s past, present and future.
● For the youngest rail fans, stop off at Chuggington Kids Depot, featuring toy train and coloring tables.
Farmer’s Alley Theatre
● It’s Christmas in July as a brand-new sequel to one of our most beloved shows ever hits the Farmers Alley stage with THE GREAT AMERICAN TRAILER PARK CHRISTMAS MUSICAL.
● Betty, Lin and Pickles are back with a new cast of residents at North Florida’s most exclusive manufactured housing community – Armadillo Acres.
● When the trailer park Scrooge gets a freak bout of amnesia at Christmas, it’s only a matter of time before the festivities include what we’ve come to expect from these ladies: cat-fightin’, sun-worshippin’ and chair-throwin’.
● What’s unexpected is the dose of heart and humanity that this show brings to its audiences.
● So grab a cold one and celebrate the holiday season this summer as we make a triumphant return to the trailer park!
● July 17 - August 9
BlackRock Medieval Fest
July 11 - August 2
● Step back in time with us as The BlackRock Medieval Fest returns to The Olde World Village in Augusta again this July, just one season after being voted “Best New Event” in Renaissance Magazine.
● Enjoy fantastic live entertainment, visit a wide variety of amazing vendors for your shopping needs, jousting, some of the best food you may ever eat and of course pubs will be available for those 21 and over.
● Admission is only $10, and ages 12 and under are FREE!
● Gates open 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. on Saturday & Sunday rain or shine!