GRAND HAVEN, Mich.- You’re probably signing up for plenty of dishes to pass this holiday season. Want some new ideas that are sure to be crowd pleasers? Chef Joel from Porto Bello Restaurant is here with some new recipes.
- 4 turkey tenderloins cut into 8 pieces each
- 8 pieces of applewood smoked bacon
- 1 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
Mix dijon and cream and baste turkey bites liberally. Place prepared bites on a sprayed baking sheet and cook for 20 mins. at 350 degrees. Serve immediately.
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 2 4 oz. pkgs of boursin cheese
- basil pesto
- crusty baguette cut into toast points
Toast the toast points and serve with hot dip.
Chicken Red Pepper Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup mayo
- Franks red hot to taste
- 4 oz. diced green chilis
- 2 oz. roasted red peppers, diced
- 6 oz. shredded & cooked chicken meat
- 2 tbs. lemon juice
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning