KALAMAZOO, Mich. — Breaking details in the Teleka Patrick disappearance investigation emerge. Police have seized Dr. Patrick’s computers and are reviewing their content, according to her family members.
Investigators have also obtained warrants for the missing woman’s work and personal email accounts, a cousin told FOX 17. A warrant for her phone records is also being sought. Family members said there has been no activity on her bank accounts or credit cards. As previously reported, the family hired a private investigator.
Other notes on the investigation:
- The car Teleka was driving had a flat tire. (It was found in Indiana on the night of December 5th)
- Hound dogs followed her scent directly into the road, which leads [family] to believe that she was either being followed or was picked up by someone she did not know.
- She received a disturbing phone call on the afternoon of December 4th which visibly upset her.
- Her belongings (minus her wallet and keys) were left at Borgess Medical Center.
- There has been an unconfirmed sighting of Teleka asking for directions to Gary, In.