MICHIGAN — (FOX 17) — We’re approaching the final week of November, and so far most of Michigan has had very little snow.
In Grand Rapids, our total is just 0.1″, which is 4.3″ below normal. Muskegon also has had 0.1″, and this is 3.2″ below normal. Here are some totals from across the rest of the state:
- Lansing: 0.4″, 1.8″ below normal
- Detroit: 0.5″, 0.3″ below normal
- Alpena: 0.6″, 4.3″ below normal
- Sault St. Marie: 15.3″, 4.5″ above normal
- Marquette: 11.7″, 9.8″ below normal
Some areas will be adding to these totals this weekend. For the latest forecast, join us on FOX 17 News or visit the weather page at http://fox17online.com/weather